Add Us to Your Safelist
Make sure our scholarship and award bulletins get sent directly to your inbox (and don’t get caught in overzealous spam filters!). All you have to do is follow the links to access instructions for the following email programs:
You can add the sender's e-mail address or their domain name to the "Safe Senders List".
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.
- Go to the Options page (top-right corner of the page, click Options->More Options).
- Under Junk e-mail click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Type an address or domain (a domain is the part of an e-mail address that follows the @ sign) from which you always want to receive messages, and then click Add to list.
- Click OK
Yahoo! And Rogers Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo mail uses a combination of bulk mail folders and filters. If you are not receiving Studentawards email, check your "Spam" folder. Locate the filtered Studentawards email, select the checkbox next to it, and click "Not Spam" in the top toolbar. The message will be moved to your inbox.
In addition you can go to Options->More Options. Select Filters, add a new filter, and add "studentawards.com" as a sender, and select Move to Folder to Inbox.
Just add the sender to your Contacts list. If you are not receiving Studentawards email, check your "Spam" folder. Locate the filtered Studentawards email, select the checkbox next to it, and click "Not Spam" in the top toolbar. The sender's email address is added to your Contacts list automatically and the message will be moved to your inbox.
The best way to ensure that you will receive studentawards.com email is to place an email ID in your buddy list. All mail you receive from this email ID will pass through the filters.