Survey Official Contest
Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase is necessary to enter a Contest or Quarterly draws.
2. A "Contest Period" starts on the 1st day of each month at 12:01am EST and ends on the last day of that month at 11:59pm EST ("Contest Closing Date").
3. A "Quarter" starts the 1st day of a three month period at 12:01 am EST of the first month and ends on the last day of the third month at 11.59pm EST ("Quarter End Date.") Each Quarter consists of the following months: Quarter 1 - January, February, March; Quarter 2 - April, May, June; Quarter 3 - July, August, September; Quarter 4 - October, November, December.
4. Anyone who receives an email invitation can enter a Contest or Quarterly draw by fully completing a survey ("Survey Form"). A Survey Form is provided through the link in the email invitation or by contacting Studentawards Inc. Fully completed Survey Forms must be received by Studentawards Inc. before the Survey Form's closing date and time ("Survey Closing Time") as indicated on the email invitation.
5. Each time that a completed Survey Form is submitted prior to the Survey Closing Time, it will generate a single entry to a Contest ("Contest Entry") unless otherwise specified. Survey Forms which are incomplete or illegible for any reason will not generate a Contest Entry.
6. The Contest Entries received prior to the relevant Survey Closing Time will participate in the Contest related to the Contest Period in which the Survey Closing Time occurs ("Valid Contest Entries").
7. For each Contest, there will be one (1) prize awarded consisting of $500 cash and (2) prizes of $250 cash in Canadian currency.
8. For each Quarter, there will be two (2) prizes awarded consisting of $1,000 cash and (1) prize of $500 cash in Canadian currency.
9. “Future Shop Gift Card” applies only to specific survey contests where mentioned in the reward line of the email invitation. Future Shop Gift Card will not apply to contest where is there is no mention in the email invitation.
10. To qualify for “Future Shop Gift Card”:
- Individual must meet the screening criteria within a Survey Form, (“Qualified Survey Form”). Early terminated surveys due to disqualification, demographic quota fills, or partially completed surveys are ineligible.
- Qualified survey must be completed in full by the Survey Closing Time.
- Correct mailing information must be provided at the end of the Qualified Survey Form.
- Studentawards Inc. reserve to right to disqualify an individual from the contest based on fraudulent or unusable answers within the Qualified Survey Form.
11. Denomination of the Future Shop Gift Card will be $10.
12. Future Shop Gift Card will be mailed out within 2 weeks days of the Survey Closing Time indicated in the email invitation. Studentawards Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect mailing information provided by the individual in the Qualified Survey Form.
13. Future Shop is a division of Best Buy Canada Ltd. Studentawards Inc. or its affiliates are not associated with Best Buy Canada Ltd, its subsidiaries or distribution partners. Studentawards Inc.or its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any claims or liability associated with Best Buy Canada., its subsidiaries or distribution partners. Future Shop Gift Cards are subject to the limitation as indicated by Future Shop and Best Buy Canada Ltd.
14. Each Valid Contest entry will result in an entry in to the Quarterly draw for the time period in which the Contest entry falls.
15. A prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable. No prize substitution will be permitted.
16. The odds of winning depend on the number of Valid Contest Entries received during the relevant Contest Period or Quarter.
17. Studentawards Inc. will not be responsible for any late, lost or destroyed Survey Forms or Contest, or for any online communication problems.
18. A random draw ("Draw") will be done by Studentawards Inc., within two weeks of each monthly Contest Closing Date, from all Valid Contest Entries received during that Contest Period.
19. A quarterly draw ("Quarterly Draw") will be done by Studentawards Inc., within two weeks of end of each Quarter from all Valid Contest Entries received within the Quarter.
20. Within 5 business days of the Draw, Studentawards Inc. will attempt to contact the selected Draw participant ("Draw Winner") via e-mail at the e-mail address provided to Studentawards.com. If the Draw Winner does not reply within 5 business days thereafter, the Draw Winner will no longer be eligible to win and another Draw Winner will be drawn. This process will be repeated until a Draw Winner is successfully contacted by Studentawards Inc.
21. In order to be declared a winner of the Contest and claim the prize, the successful Draw Winner must comply with these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, must correctly answer without mechanical, electronic or other assistance, the mathematical skill testing question given to the Draw Winner, and must sign and return a standard Release Form confirming compliance with these Contest Official Rules and Regulations, acceptance of the prize as awarded, and releasing Studentawards Inc. and sponsors from all liability before receiving the prize. Failure to satisfy any of the conditions set out in this provision will result in a Draw Winner’s entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and a new Draw Winner being drawn. Studentawards Inc. will make all arrangements to deliver the Prize to the declared Draw Winner.
22. This online Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (void where prohibited by law) who have reached the age of majority (or who provide proof of parental consent) and are residing in Canada at the time of the Contest, except employees of Studentawards Inc., its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and all relatives and persons with whom they are domiciled. All Contest Entries and Survey Forms are the property of Studentawards Inc. and none shall be returned.
Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
23. Studentawards Inc. or its affiliates are not responsible or liable for: any incorrect or inaccurate information, howsoever caused; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or failure in relation to any communications line; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Contest Entries or Survey Forms; any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or problems of participants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest; or any late, lost or destroyed Contest Entries or Survey Forms.
24. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including any event beyond the control of Studentawards Inc. or its affiliates which in the opinion of Studentawards Inc. or its affiliates affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Studentawards Inc. or its affiliates reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. All decisions of Studentawards Inc. or its affiliates regarding the Contest shall be final.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void outside Canada or where prohibited by law.